View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Gone Hunting

Crossbows are just whats needed in archery seasons. Next we can get a bunch of mong's doing finger paintings displaying thier "artwork" at high end art shows. Do ya think the guys who work thier azzes off to be able to get "there" think turning thier opportunities into a joke is a good idea?? Bow hunting is an art. Dont turn the archery hunts into a joke. I watch a bunch of clowns every year stubbing thier toes, blowing game out, launching arrows and marching around like thier packing rifles in some of the turf i hunt every year. Fortunately its a small minority of bow hunters, due to most being very capable and practiced. If crossbow inclusion occurs, I will have a bunch of empty tags, like everyone else, and I will also get to spend even more time in my few precious hunt opportunities to sit on high hills watching the gong shows unfold time and time again through my spotting scope. Ive seen some pretty unreal stuff,,, cant wait till we have the marginal crossbow crowd flooding the hunt. For half the guys on here speaking out for crossbow inclusion,,, Im certain I will get to see you out there. Cant wait to sit down and watch you as well through the spotting scope,,,, wrecking what was once a good thing in this province.

It's just Alberta boys... Take what you can while you can,, if ya cant beat em join em.

Keep a strain on er