View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
holy crap, first you want the opinions and now you want the facts....google is your friend....or hit up the main crossbow thread on this forum to catch up....any kind of fact needed to understand all this has been regurgitated over and over and over....even right here on this forum....pretty sure the most complete record is in the monster main sticky crossbow thread....you'll find some eye opening facts in there that i and way more people than i were able to dig up etc. so the stuff i say here is just condensed stuff thats already known....i'm not making anything up

so we'z gots the facts....and now we'z gots the opinions....we got it all now baby....yeah......life's goooood
OK

I am useing my dad for eg. He has a licence to use one know do to his sholder.He bow hunter for 20 years. never killed anything.he went out this year with me and killed 2 animals with his cross bow that we not easy shots.but with the tripod on it it was way to easy for him.He said I wish I could have used one of these for all of those years would of kill lots of stuff.That is another reason. Someone that hunts with one agrees with what we are talking about.I have my fact so do you.This is a no win battle but I do think some should be aloud to use them but not everybody.