View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinC View Post
Not hunters it is landowners to lower numbers and people that work for srd or is in bed with them.More tags more$$$$ It has nothing to do about use it is turnig in to abusiness for them and not the animals.Also before you finished righting I did edit that cwd hunts and number were to blame as well.But that was a waste. The americans delt with the samething 15 yaers ago and said it did nothing to slaughter animals but $10 x all the hunters =lots of$$$$$$$.just like extra bow permits, tags.
for every landowner in my neck of the woods...well ok grass...there is one landowner wanting less deer, but 3 more disgusted with what has gone on. if however there was a legit need to reduce deer numbers, any bio who has been to school knows that to reduce deer numbers you kill does, not bucks. that was certainly not the case for the 8-10 year period before the cwd fiasco. i miss the early to mid 90's when a quick drive around the country would allow you to see several mature mule bucks in the 170 to 185 range.