View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
Yup genius, It would help with alot of problems. But nobody wants to even talk about expanding the bowzone..........Land I had permission on 15 years ago, now allows me to watch T.V and sit in my tree stand at the same time. And buddy has a great 60 incher........now only if his wife was hot that would be even better!!!

Soon the reality will be NO more Bowzone, and I will quit hunting when that day arrives.... ( I don't feel safe outside the bowzone, with the hillbillies) People in the archery season don't mistake there buddies as moose!
im ok with making a few more zones archery only. there are so many acreages in the calgary to edmonton corridor it could open some things up where landowners now say no to guns.
as for people not mistaking their buddy for a moose....well he was not a buddy, but my hunting partner was shrieking for his life a few years back. full camo head to toe stalking a mule buck he came through a patch of trees to see some fool at full draw pointing a broadhead at him. the screams of "holy f--k dont shoot me you idiot" are clear as heck to me still. i was on the other end of that chunk of bush on the escape route. you hear that kind of terror in a friends voice and itll get your anxiety up quick. there are idiots everywhere potty.....bowhunters too.