View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Not really....I said my piece and you said yours...sounds like the end to me. Sometimes people disagree and the discussion ends that way. I'm happy to let it end there. Anyhow, I'd hate to see you get banned again.... So far other than a few condescending comments, you've been pretty civil. I like the new leaf....
I just knew that you would slide out the back door instead of admitting defeat or is it de-feet. I'm not surprised. After 14 years of law enforcement and training to sterotype individuals I stand correct that your narsistic ego prevented you from doing so.
As for your "coy" remark about being "banned" you gave it personally and I took it personally. I've been involved with APOS for seven years (professional guide)and received information what in your closet, however I will not stup that low. I stand most correct with my theory regarding energy and you Sir were most wrong to mis-inform readers that energy is a myth and it does not kill. Take a break from your texts, and observe your kill a little more closely.