View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 12:36 AM

Default Lowkey?

I take it with my Google Map with over 130 00 lookies and my 100% opposite view I wont be on the Xmas list. The idea of taking your knowledge to the grave is to me one from the dark ages. I believe sharing as much as you can , locations included "dont get me wrong every man has to have a hunny hole or two for himself" is fundamental in providing a sustainable fishery for the future. I have helped out some first time fishermen and old birds who have forgot more than I will ever know. I have driven to a strangers home and gave him my own personal gear just to find out if this thing we all love called fishing is for him. Because that feeling I get when the drag sings or when the surface of the water is broken by a wonderful explosion of man vs fish.I want everyone to feel that. Because I am a believer that more than not will respect the fishery so he may enjoy it for many more trips. And maybe just maybe pass on something I showed him to the next generation. Will there be the few who poach , pollute and generally dont give a crap , Sure there will be. But they are far out numbered by responsible fishermen such as yourselves. So till they put my fat ars in the ground I will be out there bringing new and old fishermen alike to a hunny hole near you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15h...ec&usp=sharing