View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 12:48 PM

I just think from reading the thread and looking at the numbers associated with your map it is apparent it is been used more as a lazy mans tool.

I can not argue with you there. But it is not my position or my obligation to make a judgment call on if you have shown yourself as a responsible angler or a leach. I provide it now its up to them to do what they will.

JTS just look at Hasse lake description on your map , you seriously believe that all those entries on your map are true ???? I bet 75% of them are as misguiding as the info on Hasse

Myself I have never had the pleasure of fishing there so again this may be true. The results you get in a group of people such as the ones you will find on this forum are going to be good and bad when you apply the honor system on something like the map.

I would like to say one thing most threads such as these turn into a gong show with insults and cut downs being tossed around everywhere. You have all expressed your opinions and we have been able to keep this as it should be. A place to share them opinions without fear of being attacked. Good job guys..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15h...ec&usp=sharing

Last edited by jts1; 04-27-2010 at 12:55 PM.