View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
Yeah....YES

anyhow, you will not triple your success with crossbow, hey, maybe the odd guy could but he might have some interesting hunting and shooting styles...never know?.... all the places that include it within a couple percent of compound success rates...so from game manage standpoint...its 100% bow...oh and since your so keen on honing your skills etc. do you hunt with a recurve or compound bow? if compound then your standing on your own you know whats....thats gotta hurt

you have some homework to catch up on, research the tool (crossbow) and learn about its true field capabilities, your whole post is wrong
Maybe YOU should do YOUR homework?I defy you to show me a single stat from ANY of "the places that include it within a couple percent of compound success rates" ....that's complete BS!

To the contrary,I can easily provide stats that show x-bows having up to 4X and more the success rates over compound hunters.And to the hunter that claims 3x the success with an x-bow,from my own expereince,I would say you are being conservative.Just on one single,2 day,spot&stalk archery bear hunt this past fall,I can honestly say I seen 9 bears,I had ONE clear shot opp that I elected to pass on,at least 6 slam dunks had I been carrying a rifle,4 or 5 of those would have been very doable and within range had I been carrying a cocked and loaded,ready to fire instantly crossgun.