View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:39 PM

Alot goes on unnoticed as I write. Sorry for the delays.

We already have regs that work, we have no enforcement and kids and adults still baitfish in bait bans, adults still overlimit, there is little to no public education or public service announcements to warn anglers of the rules, except in the regs, but many never read them and make thier own rules, and the list goes on.

Then we have someone saying anarchy isnt the way to regulate. (sun). Theres anarchy to the existing regs! And it flourishes unchecked!

No facts to what reduced spending does? (sun). Thats all we hear about on these boards both ffcal and here. Get don Anderson on here, He'll tell you all about it. What happened to the walleye stocking program? Random camping, quads, invasives, and no money to fix them and no enforcement to fix the anarchy. Its out of control!

Money will fix that, not more regs.

Maybee i should make a poll to that effect. If the poll garners more than a fifteenhundred hits to lobby for more money, I will take up the challenge to correct it!

For me to take up that cause, I will also need representitives from all Styles of fishing. I am a multi-specie angler. I will need help from Those that fish potholes and lakes for trout, rivers for trout, lakes for pike and walleyes, and rivers for pike and walleyes. No organizations or members of them, they have single tracked and specie agendas that only help themselves. Just caring individuals who want to help it all. And especially not from AFGA. They may as well take fish from thier title, They only focus on hunting (which isnt a bad thing) but thier track record with fish is pitiful.

Find me those guys, get me 15 hundred hits, and I will make a stink.

Like smitty said, strength in numbers and squeeky wheels.

You wanna help smitty, sun?? Smitty said you both care alot. how much do you care?

STEELHEAD