View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Banned

Top Ten Reasons Why Sundance Thinks That This Proposal is a Good Idea:

1. Increased catch rates (Yes, the same illegal to keep fish could potentially be caught numerous times)
2. Increased economic benefits (Assumption)
3. Creation of a quality fishery near a major urban area (No, it's already a quality fishery - Opinion)
4. Increased usage will improve enforcement through extra eyes (Assumption)
5. Delayed harvest means more stable fishing (No, it's already stable - Opinion)
6. Increased fish sizes (No, the fish won't get any bigger than the ones already in the lake, there will just be more of them. No study done to support this point)
7. Lake meets suitability for quality fishery (Yes, since it already is one. However, there is no study done to determine the ramifications of having more large fish in the lakes)
8. Stocking of native cutties will compliment ecosystem (No, they are already there and are being stocked)
9. Increased tourism and park usage (Assumption)
10.Increased usage for fishing will highlight the benefits to the government (Say what? Assumption....I think?)

Of course, like everything in life, everyone will draw their own conclusions and by no means do I consider my opinion factual. That being said, by my count I get: 2 Yes, 4 No and 4 assumptions.

The good news is that there can't be any wrong answers. The question asked was why you thought the proposal was a good idea and all that you had to do was answer to be correct. They are after all what you think.

The bad news is that if this question had been asked at a presentation to promote this proposal you would have failed miserably. Unless of course you had the facts to support what I classed as no or assumptions.