View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBear416 View Post
Oil even make losing look bad..lol

Good luck with the rebuild because you are gonna need 3 lines of #1 picks to make a team because nobody gonna wanna come and play in loserville..

I will look for your team in the playoffs in 2020

Say what you want about the Flames but we could trade Kippy and Iggy and get some big name players in return and rebuild quick ...Oil have nobody worth anything...Probably have to try stealing someone like Penner for 10mil again lol Oh wait thats not a steal because you got robbed...

I hope you hunt better than you know hockey BB...didnt you guys fire your GM? Didnt he trade Joki away for nothing and then sign him again? Kipper has been pulled what 4 times this month? WHat is it you got for Phaneuf in trade again? WHite Hagman and who? Didnt you dump White already? Hows that trade for Staois going ? Thanks for the 2nd round pick and havn a 3.7 mil Dman sittn eatn popcorn all night good move !!! Lets talk about that prospect pool of yours.....oooh thats right not much to talk about there either cuz your ISWT philosophy traded away picks for aging vets....oooh and congrats on finishing 9th or 10th in the west this year that puts you right in the running for a mediocre pick !! Wooo GO Flamers...

I dont expect the Oil to make the playoffs for 2 more years. As for the genius that says Hall and Eberle are gone in 3 years they are on there 1st entry level contract they only leave if the Oil decide to move em... as for Penner hes on pace to score 30 goals again this year...lots of teams would love a 30 goal scorer on their roster..... he may be overpaid but how about that Joki and Kotalik NOW theres good value for you bahahahhahahahahaha

LOL no amount of Flamer rhetoric will help you guys this yr or next. You guys are scared spitless that the Oil do have some future stars and that makes you crazy with envy...... just enjoy your mediocre hockey team and I will enthusiastically enjoy watching my rebuild.....and we will see who has the last laugh......