View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:31 PM

Default masterbaiters sucks

ive been to pv 2 times now and went to master baiters both times but did not use there service. we were there in may this year so i thought we would book a trip through them.[prior to our vacation i was in contact with them via email] we got to there office downtown right across the street from mcdonalds, i went in thinking we would be happy to go but that wasnt the case. they didnt know me from prior emails, and when we started talking boats and prices, all the gringo did was open a cheesy book with pics and scribled down prices. what set me off was they took white out and pasted it on the back of each boat pic so you couldnt read the boats name. obviously they just take a percentage and send you on your way. so my point here is, i pay masterbaiters such amount for a picture of a boat i think isnt a peice of crap and when i get to the marina do i get the boat i payed for? maybe, most likely not. my suggetion to you is go to the marina walk around look at some boats talk to the owners of the boats, settle on price gets some cevazas and go fishing. make sure you make the deal with owner of the boat. dont worry there are lots of good ones and great crews that will take you. hope this helps . cub