View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Holy crap.....now taking a shot that instantly puts an animal on the ground rather than letting it run off to die somewhere else is unethical and feeding the antis. As long as some of you are around to criticize and maligne your fellow hunters, I think antis are the least of our worries. Wow! I think I will go visit the knitting forum. Just when you think you've heard it all.................

If you really are so worried about the antis MG...stop hunting because that's the only thing that will ever make them happy but I'm sure they delight in this rapid erosion of our heritage at the hands of our own.
Easy big fella....
Sounds like I hit a nerve with this one...that usually only means one thing

Maybe using the ''anti's'' is the wrong terminology. I'll go out on a limb and suggest that fellow hunters question why you intentionally waste meat when other shots are better.
Thats all I'm saying.
I'm not really worried about the anti's......and I don't think I'll quit hunting cuz you say so.

Like 209, I'm pretty easy going and don't get to uptight around here, but will talk,debate and won't knee jerk comments like yours above.

Talk about blowing this outta proportion....

wow..