View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:25 AM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
I have decided that no matter what we say, there are those that will maintain because of some weird detail, that us long range hunters are taking iffy shots no matter how a person looks at it, so i won't be replying to this thread anymore.
Frankly I'm a bit tired of having to explain myself to people becasue what they think is wrong is not always the case to others, especially when many of those detractors oif long range hunting think nothing of taking shots that may be beyond their capabilites at coyotes, crows, gophers , etc because they consider them varints and somehow different than deer or moose.
Cat
They say the definition of insane is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result....lol I think we might both be ready for a sleeveless jacket and rubber room cat...lol. Some people are here to learn and share knowledge...others aren't. I think you are right cat, this thread has long run its course. Funny how we went from a simple question to a lecture on the ethics of shot placement, shooting cows, long-range shooting, non-expanding bullets, television production, and anti hunters. I bet the OP figured it was a simple question....lmao

Last edited by sheephunter; 02-22-2011 at 11:31 AM.