View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Banned

Default Fuget about it

Did you sleep through the long winded debate between someone from S.E. Calgary (the fellow with the private perch pond sans the oil company sponsored trip to the north coast) and several other forum members concerning a certain family lake in the eastern Rockies and the desire to petition SRD for changes to the regulations there? I did not see your ideas floated during that debate.

At first, and until I looked you up, I thought you were him singing the same song with a different title.

Over 300 posts in three threads of wasted bandspace related to a handful of fellas who were lobbying us to bend to his will to create a "quality" fishery. All of which I followed and kept copious notes on. More than half of those posts were made by the same urbanite who asked us to "...keep the debate in one place so he would have an easier time correcting us all...". Talk about elitism.

Alberta is known far and wide for the world-class trout fishery on the Bow downstream of Calgary, and for the big pike that are available almost anywhere. Not good enough for you?

Go north young man. You are close enough to world class char family angling to make your argument moot to those of us that must drive more than three hours to get to a spot that is not overwhelmed with latter day anglers who fish because Rapala says they should purchase all 2765 varieties/colors of their crankbaits. And even that might not be far enough.

Free (to say no)