View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpro View Post
I agree, it would only have to be done in a few lakes. But still, such regulations would likely not allow lakes to reach their full potential. That's why many of us suggest lowering the limits as well as implementing a higher minimum size limit.

If it's only done in a few lakes I don't understand why there is such an outcry over the suggestion of changing regulations on those lakes. There will still be many, many lakes that are unchanged.
You're changing the ideology now. The discussion was about making it easier for trophy anglers to catch bigger fish and not growing fish to their full potential in a given lake............as best I can figure it out. If you want to put restrictions on one type of angler in order to achieve your goal then, of course, you'll meet resistance. However, if you want to meet your goal and you are willing to make concessions then the idea that I presented to you makes allot of sense IMHO.

If you are not willing to make concessions, then why in hell would someone want to give you something of theirs that they already have? Think about it for a minute. Why would your way be better than mine and why should I give up what I have so you can get what you want?