View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
so what are we calling conventional there elk? my bow is a mathews reezen. is that conventional enough? the question was about crossbows was it not? the big issue is......well its been said a thousand times already.

and 99% of its opponents.

cal, after reading a few of your posts on your bowhunting endeavours and commitment to archery, i have actually lost a fair bit of the credit i was giving you in this entire discussion. after telling me what a dedicated archer you are to find out different was surprising. and once again this thread was not started by me, but you can give me credit for it if you like. funny thing is, i have told you from day 1 that i dont really even care if they are accepted or not....i wont go back to one....they kinda suck as a hunting tool in my opinion. that said, they do have the same capabilities as any other bow and the archery season is where i feel they belong.

being how facts are irrelevant in this whole topic and emotion is the only thing that seems to matter i have no interest in beating this dead pony. the info is already here for those that care....those that dont wont accept fact anyway.

I dont recall ever calling myself a dedicated archer. I remember in another crossbow thread saying somthing like "I dont practice enough to take shots longer than 30 yards and I dont have the patience to get that close so I rarely connect."

However the opportunity is there, if I spent more time at it I could probably get better... or I could cry about how unfair the rules are and try and get crossbows legalized. Not my style.