View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
You're changing the ideology now. The discussion was about making it easier for trophy anglers to catch bigger fish and not growing fish to their full potential in a given lake............as best I can figure it out. If you want to put restrictions on one type of angler in order to achieve your goal then, of course, you'll meet resistance. However, if you want to meet your goal and you are willing to make concessions then the idea that I presented to you makes allot of sense IMHO.

If you are not willing to make concessions, then why in hell would someone want to give you something of theirs that they already have? Think about it for a minute. Why would your way be better than mine and why should I give up what I have so you can get what you want?
Yes, but is the resistance justified? We want a few lakes changed for our sake, people like you want EVERYTHING kept the same for your sake. Maybe you haven't said this word for word, but it has been clearly implied in your past posts.

Furthermore, have the presented arguments against your idea even registered to you? If your idea was implemented it would not be as successful as possible.

Why not try to find a province-wide plan that can provide different lakes that cater to everyone, rather than just the whack and stack crowd and have everyone else just put up with what they can get?