View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
First of all let me say this..............

Secondly, you ask away too many questions all at once.........sheeesh. Slow down and take a breath man. Do you think that firing all these questions at me all at once is going to make me crack or sumthin'?

Taking 5 fish to eat is not disproportionate IMO. Unless of course, you're eating fish for breakfast, lunch and supper. In which case you are catching fish just to eat and I have no problem with that. I wouldn't consider that greed, I'd consider that survival.

I can't remember the rest of the questions so they probably aren't worthy of comment.

You city boys really crack me up. Always trying to think of ways to make things easier for yourselves.
Let me make it easier for you...

Do you consider it greed if your idea of enough means a disproportionate amount going to you when there is not enough for everyone to have an equal share because there is not enough fish in a lake for everyone to get 5 a day?

Sun

P.S. You are not answering any questions anymore for a reason?
You are a great guy on here HunterDave. Stirring the pot and having fun. Problem is the lack of your answers shows your believes track mine cause you can't answer truthfully or else your gig is up. If you answer opposite you are so off popular opinion no one will take you seriously anymore. Being the negative ninny may be fun once in a while...but you don't really add to the collective thought process or debate except occasionally making people think a bit more on a topic...which is not a bad thing to remind people including me once in a while. After a while however...it does get old.

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 02-27-2011 at 09:49 AM.