View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
HunterDave, Specs, Chubdarter and Sundancefisher all go fishing. While out in a boat catching boat loads of fish...cause we are all that good...Sundancefisher asks aloud. So how did you guys all get away from the wifey.

HunterDave always cunning...says I told the wife that I would remodel any bathroom she wants. Impressed Sundancefisher asks Specs the same question. Specs say...I promised the wife I would paint the entire inside of the house any color the little missus wanted. Lots of work Sundancefisher thought. Chubdarter never wanting to be left out chimed in. I promised the ball and chain I would do a high end remodeling of the kitchen to give her the cooking center of her dreams. Hmmm...Sundancefisher ponders. They then all go back to fishing.

Moments later HunterDave...can't stand the quiet pipes up and asks...so you tell us what you had to do to come fishing Sundancefisher. Sundancefisher said it was simple... This morning I rolled over at 4 am...gently kissed the wife on the cheek...cuddled up close and seductively started rubbing her thigh. As she started to wake I asked her if I should go fishing or stay home so we can fool around in bed. She rolled over and stared me in the eyes lovingly...and said...

Don't forget to take sunscreen.
lol
pictures of wife please