Thread: Alberta Bass?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:58 PM

if i was to try to say which is the best fight, i think id be stumped.. im from the kootenays and when i think of my best fight, i come up with three.. i had three that i find to be equal but for different reasons.. the LM bass was awesome because it came out of the water and my lure while it was still around a foot from the water.. good fight, lots of jumping and darting around..

a cut throat in the elk river blew me away because it was soooo damn scrappy.. that thing was just nuts!!!

a bull trout, also from the elk.. i rate it as top three because the sheer power of this thing absolutely blew me away.. no matter how many times id bring it up to serface, it always seemed to power its way back down with ease..

so i cant really have much input on which is the "best fight" the can all be awesome, just in differnt ways..

and also.. you will catch one fish thats just an amazing fight... then catch the same kind of fish and its just not gonna fight at all.. no matter where you go, you will always find a lazy dog****er.. lol

p.s. i dont have nearly as much experience as many of you on here as far as catching different species goes but i will say that bass fishing is some damn good fishing in my opinion.