View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
Lazy no. Honestly no cell reception first time to the lake so how would I know there is a pay phone around?

should have used a better way to describe the people from china who are a darker clour skink.

Next time it happens I'll run over hop out of the boat ask them for there fishing licence number and win card number get them to stand still take a picture ask them there name SIN number bank info first child's name.

Was just saying what I seen some of you guys got to remember I'm not a huge experienced fisher man this is only my second year of getting into fishing.

Next time I'll have to do something different...

Bubbles
You don't need to take a picture of all of them, since they all look the same. Just take a picture of one them and save yourself some time. Or better yet, just take a picture of Jackie Chan and carry it with you. When the CO approaches, give him Jackie Chan's picture and tell them there were 10 of these guys fishing here (assuming you can count) . It's too funny that you object to being called lazy, but being a nazi is just fine by you. LMAO... oh well, to each his own I guess.