View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee9 View Post
ps check your tagline, it contradicts your post.
"It takes a big man to cry, and an even bigger man to laugh at the man who is crying"

It's a nice line, but could perhaps be nicer if you changed it to "an even bigger man not to laugh at the man who is crying"
That may be true but sometimes in such a serious world a sense of humour goes a long way....My tag line is one of the "Jack Handy" quotes that used to be part of the older SNL series. It always made me laugh when I saw that one....

A forum is a great place to vent and sometimes the negative venting turns into a good thing, if I think recently back to the "Milarm Thread" where one of the managers came forward and recognized they had issues in the past and bascically apologized to everyone on this forum for the past, he also stated moving forward that they were making changes and wanted those who had written his store off to come back and give it a shot. A very commendable response to a thread that was less than flattering.

Sometimes the negativity has a positive result. It must be human nature but I think its easier to (seems more common) to vent about the bad then praise the good.

Lefty