View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
I don't think I took that quote out of context at all, and no, I won't ride with you anywhere, on two wheels or in a car.
You are not the kind of person I want to associate with , and that is a person who presumes people guilty untill they can prove themselves innocent becauae of what they are or who they associate themsxelves with. you made that pretty clear.
Cat
So from one line you know everything about me? And no I don't think people are guilty until proven innocent.
What I do think is you don't get to lead a criminal gang while being a model citizen. I'm sorry but if you are so sheltered to think a gang leader isn't a criminal then we will have to disagree.

But please don't make out my dislike of organised crime makes me out to persecute everyone. I simply don't do that.

In fact I encourage everyone to do what the law says. And no more. And don't be scared because if you are right and lawful that's what matters. For instance transport laws. If you want to transport with your rifle on the seat. Go ahead. That's the law. Carry the regs card with you and stand up for your rights.