View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
You must have better eyes than I do....cause I missed the part where I called Canada a "police state". Mind pointing that out for me...thanks.

What we have in Canada is a police force that is more and more enforcing their prejudices on the public. As I stated...how many stories have we heard of some guy getting kicked in the face for the lawful use of a firearm, having their firearms confiscated while "lawfully" transporting them, having their homes invaded and being charged with some phony "safe storage" charges? You better give your head a shake. The police are starting to use C68 as their own little battering ram more and more and it needs to be brought to a stop.

Oh and I have lived in Saskatchewan by the way.

It was in your title... it didn't get quoted when I hit the button:

you have nicely summed up the whole problem of a police state

And I want C68 gone gone gone as well.... I just think that our CBC infused left wing media has really turned the public against the police and I think that is wrong.

Like I wrote earlier, each and every day thousands upon thousands of police officers go home after a shift after doing a hard job well. No news there. If, in this case, the cops went wrong, I hope that they face justice themselves. I am just stating that there is another side to the story that, generally for legal reasons, can't be released until it goes to court.

Dirtbags and their dirtbag lawyers know this and use that fact to their full effect.