View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 10:16 PM

Default Mexico Fishing Incredible Sailfish

So just got back from Mexico. The wife and I spent a week relaxing in the nice 32 degree 95% humidity. It was fantastic. Resort was incredible. The food was amazing. Secrets Silversands near Cancun.

Got out for a half day of fishing. Shared fishing so didn't know who I was gonna be fishing with....so young couple from Arkansas join me.

This is not only their honeymoon but their first vacation. I mean their very first vacation ever.....

So we get onto this fish and the agreement at first is the girl goes first...OK.

Well no more than 3 minutes in our guide says Amigo your turn. So here we go.....this was awesome and after about 25-30 minutes we bring the sailfish in and it was incredible the power these fish have.....

I have deep sea fished 3 times now and this is the first for a sail fish. I didn't get the greatest pictures but here they are.....by the way I didn't get the pics but did also catch about a 48" Baracuda. That was a lot of fun too.

The kids came in for the picture but within 2 minutes they were throwing it over the side of the boat. We went in a little early but I was happy as hell so it didn't matter.

Last edited by beerhunter; 06-03-2011 at 10:22 PM.