View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
I appreciate you want to stop all poaching. Then you are on everyone's A list for that fact.

The point one group of posters is saying is that whether it is a German guy, white guy, Hispanic guy, one guy with crutches, a guy that is 7 feet tall, a flyfisherman or a bait caster...I believe the intent of the OP is to flag this area as a poaching problem and list a good description of those responsible at the time of the event. Now maybe he can not say this or describe this in a general enough description to help others spot them. Or maybe it can not be said in a subtle enough fashion to both explain in enough detail yet not let you assume the OP or others are racist but that is something for you to potentially over come. I quite frankly am not racist. I am an antipoacherist. I have caught everyone poaching regardless of sex, age, skin color or accent...

If I saw a German guy, or an old white couple or a young Asian fellow poaching and I wanted to make sure those responsible where singled out so that others visiting that area could keep an eye on them and report them I would describe them as such. To be honest...a lot of people tend to be trusting and may not have that curious eye to spot odd suspicious behavior. Once people know what to look for then they can watch for it and report it. If anyone regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, fishing method poaches...they should be reported. If I was fishing there...I would watch for them... and others as well and I would have a good idea what to watch for. These guys if they are breaking the law should then have the Fish Cops called on them. If it happens enough...any poacher will learn...at least not to poach there. The kids will also learn...daddy got in trouble.

This premise means...report what you see. Boot. Do you see any fundamental problem in the original poster telling F&W the description in this case was a Filipino family or just telling the forum?

cowchit...did you read the thread sun?
from his report give me the race of the other offenders.

please dont dazzle me with your 1000 word essays