View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Nope not going to buy it, OP said he had a police officer show up once reported, walked in and got eyes on the camp, another jumps in and says they won’t do nothing about it, yet they did.

This is a thread about thieves, low life’s, or as the OP stated SOB’s and the mess they got to clean up and rebuild with the assistance of the RCMP which got involved once reported.

That’s a good thing.

Trust me if you don’t report it then you loose 100 percent of everything but if you report it chances are the items will surface and you might get it back which is a good thing.

The sad thing is if they scum are caught they go in one door and out the other while the OP and his crew have to rebuild their camp to continue on making memories and having a great time outdoors.
I just returned from a trip up North to have a first hand look at the loss. Without getting into all the details, as a group, it was significant. Couple of days to clean up the mess they left behind, figuring out the inventory, and so on.

We will change a few things in the future. But this episode will not bring us down. We have already started the rebuild..

As stated before, very good support from the local detachment, and the member assigned to the file. Very often, it is all about how you actually treat them. You talk/treat them as douches, well guess what, you will get the same treatment back. As it should be.

So the ones that easily get offended will whine about it. But you know what? Fill your boots! I don't really care...

And thank you for your understanding 58...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Hutchinson View Post
Low life SOB's is right. Man I hope they get caught and karma comes around and slams them. Pathetic how these rodents have no conscience and so easily take advantage of people and circumstances. Sickens me like all others who actually care for their fellow man.
Thanx and agree with you 100%. These gonads actually stole a dish soap bottle from under the one of our cupboard! Why?...hehe...

And all propane bottles that had any amount of propane left in them are gone...they left the empty ones behind..."almost laughable"...