Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermulie View Post
Everyone seems to be so keen on managment, but when it comes to waiting or giving something up they no longer like it. If you think about the solutions that everyone has agreed on being only preditor control, ie. shooting wolves and cats thats pretty sad. Once again you want to kill more animals so you don't have to give something up.

Don't get me wrong here I think we need ALOT of preditor control but its a two way street if we really want to improve the quantity and quality of the sheep herds.

If something extreme isn't done soon to help the sheep growth you'll see sheep hunting closed just like the grizzly bears
Quote.

Don't get me wrong here I think we need ALOT of preditor control but its a two way street if we really want to improve the quantity and quality of the sheep herds.

So why would me just make it archery???? 1)You would gain somthing. 2)Some people dont like us bow hunters.3) Some people think to be ethical you need to practice lots. Some people dont have time to do this.LEAVE ALL AS IS NO CHANGE REQUIRED.

I Totally disagree with you Grizzly bear comment. I think you will see it reopen after there BS study they did on them(IMO). There are way more then the think as the same goes for wolfs and cougars.