View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 08:43 AM

Great work, Dave...I also vote for a sticky.

Truth be told, I actually didn't realize there had even been an update. I had noticed that the timestamp was different but just thought it was something screwy with my phone. I actually think I preferred the old timestamp better (eg: 23 minutes ago) but that is only because I have no idea what the date is half the time. If I saw a date on a post under the old style, I just knew it was an 'older' post...as in not within the last 24 hrs.

But whatever...as they say, change is good. Especially when you find the change in your jeans from that $100 you blew at the bar the night before.

On a side note: SHELLEY!!!! When are you ever coming fishing or out to the Wednesday Wing night? Haven't seen ya in a LONG time...

"There seems to be alot of urinating in breakfast cereal around here." - Rackman, 2010

"It is true, there are dead beat dads out there, and there are thousands of dead beat moms too, who live off the efforts of good men trying to do the right thing." -KegRiver, 2011

"You have social media to thank for turning everyone into self-righteous know-it-alls.." -random internet dude, 2015