View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abenaki-warrior View Post
After reading all this, Quebec seems to be worse than afghanistan. I dare any of you guys to check for references any of the ao members that i have dealt with just for fun on how the transactions were and if they would deal with me again. I have left the chevreuil.net hunting forum here because being native wasn’t easy on that forum. Maybe one of your members here by the name of pierre tessier might remember me. Now I’m wondering about my membership as an ao’er. Nothing funny here either. I always read and shut up. But now what the ****, maybe some of you didin't have good experiences with people from Quebec, thats just like you may have a scammer from your province as well. Scammers are all over not only in Quebec. I am understanding why the las 6 or seven transactions i have had here that i never got rated. When i transact now i wait for the rating first and the i will rate.
And now, maybe some will just tell me too f*** off and if so well i just might. Join date 12-30-2008 when will the last day be?
Abenaki-Warrior
I purchased a rifle from you. Remington 700 BDL 30-06 a few years ago.

I have zero complaints - it was exactly as described and came as promised.

I have been in, walked away from, many other deals with people from BC, one from Manitoba and a couple from Quebec ....... you just gotta be careful.

Sometimes people need to realize there are 1/3 of our hunting population (gun owners in Quebec) - so it stands to reason that 1/3 of the scams will come from there - I dunno.

Either way - this is not a reflection of the deal we made and of you. It was exactly what we agreed it to be. I personally don't want to be painting any one province with a bad brush ..... that's not consistent with my experience anyways.