Thread: beauty Saturday
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 10:15 PM

Default beauty Saturday

might be winter tomorrow but today was a gorgeous day on the river. Got the new intake on and set up, boats running great so I headed down to one of the winter holes, hoping for a dino. Ended up hooking into a beauty 57 incher and then 3 more, 54 36 and a huge 21 incher. Had another one on just for a few seconds, then it managed to get away , would have been my 200 this season but I figure I still have time to drag one more out of the water before its time to strap on the cleats and fire up the auger Awesome fight from the 2 big ones on the regular uglystik the 54 incher slipped the hook and ended up getting caught in the pectoral fin, even harder bringing them in when they can pull crossways to you! uploaded the video from the 57, will upload the 54 and add it to this thread when its done. also landed some big silver redhorse, biggest was 12 pounds easy and another awesome fight!
http://youtu.be/L_Qjz2VFYfg

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich