View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slough shark View Post
It isn't bs to wonder about shooting percentages like that,it is literally the first thing I thought of reading the post, either the fellow needs to buy a rangefinder and practice at the ranges he is capable of or limit his shooting distances far better, a 12% shooting to retrieval record almost certainly means wounded deer or hopefully just taking shots he had no business taking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Is speaking the truth backed by math something we want to dissuade people from sharing?

Sometimes the truth hurts, but when a point is made respectfully and to the point. Is it worth the censorship?

LC
There are way to many on here who just love to jump at any chance to belittle and criticize. Go back and read the "What happened on here" thread, these types of comments are exactly what has led this site to where it is today. Some members just HAVE to find something to criticize with almost everything they read, try and twist the comments now that they have been called out. Fact is it is just another example of the criticism that is rampant on here. ...........but it seems to be what many of you like. Enough of a derail from me, but you guys continue with your slagging, I am sure you are on the search for another chance to trash other hunters, shooters etc.

Last edited by bobalong; 12-09-2017 at 09:49 PM.