View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalong View Post
There are way to many on here who just love to jump at any chance to belittle and criticize. Go back and read the "What happened on here" thread, these types of comments are exactly what has led this site to where it is today. Some members just HAVE to find something to criticize with almost everything they read, try and twist the comments now that they have been called out. Fact is it is just another example of the criticism that is rampant on here. ...........but it seems to be what many of you like. Enough of a derail from me, but you guys continue with your slagging, I am sure you are on the search for another chance to trash other hunters, shooters etc.
Not wanting to trash any hunter however if I miss 1 animal I'm ****ed at myself, 2 animals and I'm taking shots to confirm my rifle being sighted in. If a fellow takes 9 shots and connects (or at least retrieves) 1 animal one has to suggest something NEEDS to change about his shot selection or he needs to practice. 8 out of 9 bullets not hitting their intended target is worrisome, that isn't bashing that is not intended to be mean but it is constructive criticism.