View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Would someone mind explaining to me exactly how ABA could have possibly effected the outcome of the SRD poll.............I mean other than telling their membership which way to vote on it? It might just be me but a few of the comments on this thread seem somewhat elitist* and not realistic. I'll admit that I may be missing something here though.

*"Elitism is the belief or attitude that some individuals, who form an elite — a select group of people with intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes — are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight or those who view their own views as so; whose views and/or actions are most likely to be constructive to society as a whole; or whose extraordinary skills, abilities or wisdom render them especially fit to govern."
Sounds like sour grapes to me. The ABA made a lot of people aware of the issue and also presented there case to SRD. Like others have said the majority has spoken. I guess you will just have to look harder for that shot gun permision.