View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetchimo View Post
Well thanks for all the great advise. Once again I think my girlfriend was right about this one. I just started serious ice fishing this year and I have gone a bit overboard with getting all the gear right away. Last week I wanted a propane auger and after hearing about thier poor performance in the cold I wanted an electric one. I'm tired of using my hand auger but I'm sure it's not going to kill me to wait a month till I have 100 percent made up my mind. It is good to hear that other people sometimes have the same problem, but i guess fishing should always come secondary to spending time at home with family.
I did miss all the great sales yesterday but I guess I will just have to make more friends with people who have a power auger.

Or you could make some money and buy one, they are not even half of a small mortgage payment.

Also, sitting at home all the time making fishing (and friends, hobbies, aka everything else in your life) come second doesn't sound like a healthy relationship either.

I would say decision time, but it's your life, your decision.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....