Thread: AB Election
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
It would seem to me that if I was a big business monopoly, I'd want to use the government to regulate my competition and to transfer tax dollars from workers to myself.

Maybe if you examine the party you want to vote for you'll find that the party of the "working class" has actually been coopted by their big business friends.

Why?

So they can ensure that you and I pay higher taxes for corporate bailouts and that Canadian oligopolies are protected from competition. If the NDP cared about the working class they'd promote cheap energy, competition in the market to reduce prices, and lowering taxes to reduce government corruption.

The NDP are the anti Robin Hood, they steal from the poor working class and give to their rich university educated elite and business friends.
Why so presumptive? I just asked a question about where the money was going in an attempt to prompt some critical thinking hear rather than mindless regurgitation of political rhetoric. Both parties readily funnel money to their supporters in one way or another. If you think different you've been mislead.

Just because I think DS doesn't have enough smarts to flush a toilet much less run a province doesn't have any bearing on my political values - and save your presumptions regarding my political preferences - it doesn't insult me.