View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAbercrombie View Post
This is an opportunity for trappers to step up and chart a path forward for all trappers in Alberta. This process will be transparent and open; since I dont spend much time on forums I invite any trapper to contact me directly with questions and concerns. There will be regular updates as this process moves forward. please consult the ATA website for current information: www.albertatrappers.com
Have a great season....yours in trapping.
Bill Abercrombie, President
Alberta Trappers
780 446 0304
bushman@traplineadventures.com
Three months later and still absolutely nothing wrt this on the ATA website. There never was anything on there for Trappers to consult in the first place! Did anyone actually believe that the ATA would keep their membership informed let alone any other Alberta Trappers?

Same old ATA. React with empty platitudes when they are found out and then hope that Trappers forget and the story fades away until it’s too late to do anything about it.

Say, how’s that Mandatory Snaring course coming that you lobbied AEP for behind your membership’s backs?

If you haven't done so already you ought to let the Minister know what your thoughts are about this. Expressing your opinion to the President of the ATA will get you nowhere fast.

Last edited by HunterDave; 01-24-2021 at 11:42 PM.