View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Lol if you say so it must be true...ask him.

LC
I didn't have to ask Brent, he offered his position all by himself. I'll admit I was shocked to hear him say it.

But if the ABA is successful in having a separate Archery Draw code implemented, Brent's wishes of reducing the number of "Casual" bowhunters may come true, if his predictions are correct.

I notice you didn't touch the Spear ban topic.
This is wise as most of what you have stated here is wrong. I know this started before you became a member, so believe that someone fed you a line regarding the ABA's (more specifically Brent's) actions.

I don't have much of an issue with the ABA. I do have serious concerns with the president. He has lied to everyone, both within the membership and out. He has proceeded with ABA actions in contravention of the ABA rules.

The ABA will be a much better organization when they grow the balls to elect a new president.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseRiverTrapper View Post
I wish I could find the emails between myself and Brent Watson regarding the banning of spears when the ABA first targeted spears.
I still have mine. And the documents he sent me. Some from the government. And the ABA minutes from those meetings.

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."