Thread: Trapper Gord
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 09:26 AM

Athe the last rendezvous in pincher creek Gordy showed a slide show and a presentation of the whole progress on the basement. All the concrete broke out and lugged up in 5 gal buckets.
I know if I was a greedy business owner that had all the power to make all the decisions I would have hired my company at an inflated rate of course and then give the ata the bill.

And as you all know that didn't happen. Gordy also talked about the well to do farmer that donated the money to the ATA and how a couple of bad apples fed the farmer "fake news" (much like on this forum sometimes ) and the farmer was hopping mad. Gordy as the evil villain went out of his way to repair the relationship between the farmer and himself and the ATA. What an evil money hungry villain.

But many on here armchair quarter back from their safety of their computer's or Iphones and belly ache. I am sure not one of the bellyachers show to the rendezvous. I gained a lot of respect for that evil villain. His dedication is legendary and is a good positive voice for many trappers. Many other folk I regard in this way like Brian B and we'll I would include Mary S but I don't want his ego to grow. hahaha kidding Marty.
Bill