Thread: The Shockey bow
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Ya, Ken said they were pretty desperate for sheep guides in 2008 and he was really keen to get me up there. You started there in 2008 didn't you?
Nope guided there in 07 SH and took 08 off . Guess thats why they needed a sheep guide in 08. They ended up getting Danny Leonard to guide for them. You should know him SH. Ken no longer works there either. As 08 was the last year he worked for the owner of Stone Mtn. And to all you guys that are out there that beleive that I think im better than everyone, well beleive what you wish. There are alot of guys that know alot more than I do and I admit this on alot of my posts. As far as the guiding thing Wes, I do look up to guides before writers and TV hosts! I never said it made someone better than another. And if what I write bothers you all so bad then I guess you better get bigger shoulders because its all my opinion and im going to put it down. If you need a tissue when im done we can arrange something for you. If you dont agree with my opinions then type your own. In the end you will like me or hate me and ill feel the same about you. But im not gunna change the way I feel about things because a bunch of guys on here are offended.

Oh and your comment about slamming people Wes. I only really slam one guy. And trust me I get my fair share of slamming,(mainly threats in PM's) do I cry and whine about it? No.

Last edited by sheepguide; 08-02-2009 at 09:08 AM.