View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 01:54 PM

Christine, I know you are trying your best to get a shot at a trip of a lifetime that most people could not afford the time, or money to ever get out on.

I am not a hater, but in reading all of these contest posts from everyone, I have not read one "Please" in any of them. There are some advance thank you's, but someone is going to win this contest - and it will not be from looking for favor posts on any online forum to be used to share information. Maybe someone down east bakes really delish cookies in their massive highrise in downtown Toronto, and they walk the floors handing out cookies in exchange for votes. Could be, maybe not.

I agree with you, if someone is not going to contribute something positive to the thread, they should not post anything. But not everyone shares this point of view. Perhaps you can get in the lead by other means, other than bumping your thread repeatedly. Myself, I don't mind. But from the posts on the other contest threads, some people are getting tired of them, and that's no way to get more votes!!

Please don't take this personally, I think you deserve a trip like this. I would like to see you win, but I also don't want you discouraged from this board from some negative posts.

I am heading to the WFN site after I press "Submit Reply" to get my daily votes in for you and BBJ. Good luck!