View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind drift View Post
This is a crappy and unfortunate situation, but why is it in the hunting forum? I’m betting the SOBs aren’t hunters and no hunter would loot another’s camp. At least, no hunters I know.
And where would you post it?

The fact the SOBs may or may not be "hunters" is irrelevant. It is our hard work for the past 12 plus years to build our hunting camp..

The incident has been reported to the Peace River RCMP Detachment. We now have a file number "if" any of the big ticket losses with serial numbers are recovered.

A Constable actually showed up at our relocked gate earlier today, parked his PMV there, and walked up to the buildings (about 300 yards), to investigate because none of us could be there at that time. All I have say about that is excellent service due to the somewhat remote area. Very impressed!

I know...this may surprised some...but all good.

Nothing but great follow-up and communications from the members we have been dealing with in relation to coordinating things with Red Deer Detachment in regards to the the list of items stolen(most of us are from that area), and Peace River.

As stated before...going up there in a couple a days to deal with the fire pattern thingy and the smaller stuff missed.