View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
I work on other people cars all day. Some stink of cigarettes, some stink of weed, some smell of diesel and oil, dogs, some are so perfumed up it seizes my nasal passages. The absolute worst has to be mini vans of young mothers who have babies and toddlers, they reek of rotting soiled dirty diapers, urine, baby puke, sour milk and formula and rotten food and who knows what else, Instant gag reflex. On occasions some have been so bad it has made me vomit. To add to that everything is sticky, gooey or greasy, with all those mystery stains on seats, carpets, steering wheels, interior door handles and fixtures, etc. A 6 day old gut pile in hot weather doesn't compare to that sickly sour smell.
My car and SUV would be a real treat for you then. Spotless, and smelling like Maquire's cleaning products (leather and vinyl). I would let you work on them for free, it would probably be a joy for you. Not that they need anything done on them.

Have you ever noticed the direct correlation between cleanliness and mechanical condition? I have.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone