View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish gunner View Post
Excellent so in fact you add nothing to this thread then just toss up some insults ...nice. Yes serving makes some one special , do you know the Japanese word for sevice. The willing mess to sacrifice for what you belive in makes some one in todays world head and sholders above the self absorbed.
I onther other hand will not and will never ignore any poster as the may add something at some point to some conversation .
If you look or post on the fishing section you will find hundreds of helpful infomative posts . However as a lurker I suspect thats below your mo.
Thanks for your input wow im I glad I went armour.
To be perfectly honest, My interests in the outdoors do not include fishing, so I don't visit that forum often.

I have read many of your posts on firearms and it is clear how you feel about the average citizen owning anything more than a musket, and that only mil/leo should have access to anything else.

As far as being "special" goes, it was by no means a plug at you serving your country, that in fact does make you very "special" It doesn't make you any more "special" than me when it comes to owning or handling firearms.

I would gladly entertain a conversation via PM to understand your position on why you think we need to further erode the rights of law abiding firearms owners because they are lowly citizens and not past or present serving members.

J