View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 12:30 PM

Chiarelli is all but disappeared since the start of the season. His focus during the off season was signing McDavid and Draisaitl, and it is like he forgot about the rest of the line-up. There were quality d-man and forwards available this off season and some them a hell of a lot better then Jokinen at about the same money; Cammalleri, Stafford are couple that come to mind. Hell Iggy would be at least picking up a couple goals. He knew Sekera was out for at least 2 months and did nothing to address the top 4.

I posted this 2 pages ago...... Chiarelli might be an AO member or at least looking for ideas anywhere possible. I like the Cammalleri trade. We needed a shooter from the wing. We seemed to be getting lots of shots from the blue line, but they are real low percentage opportunities. He may take Letestu's role on the 1st PP.

I was at the game with my daughter last night and it was a lot of fun. Expected a little more physical response from the Knights and Engelland should have stepped up. Neale's lame attempt at a late hit on Benning is a great indicator or why he is moved so often... some guys just earn the trade with their winning personality.