View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 07:47 AM

Default constipated bull

hi 7 mm. you got me thinking about bison in northern ab. and i work at a ford dealership and a lot of our service customers work up in that country. i happened tp bump into one of these fellows yesterday and asked him if he'd ever seen any bison in his travels. he chuckled and proceeded to tell me quite a yarn about a herd up by zama city. it seems that a few of the gas plants were having trouble getting rid of sulpher and were piling it up next to the plant. it so happens that there's a herd of bison in the area and they took a liking to the sulpher, the only problem is sulpher really constipates bison. he said on one occaision he saw a big brute of a bull standing by the pile tail up, back arched, eyes bulging trying to reef out a "biggun" with absoultly no success. he must have been at it for quite a while because he was bellering like hell, in fact the fellow said he could still hear him a mile away as he checked a well site, roaring and moaning. i know that this is kind of sad, what with the effects of man on these wild animals, but you must admit it's kind of funny.