Thread: Pine coulee
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHeadedFisherman View Post
Hi All Fellow FisherPeoples.. I am new to this forum.. i have been reading this forum for some time and finallly decided to log on.
I live in Nanton AB so am close to Stavely, moved here last year from Edmonton due to i had a stroke and a quad-bypass, ( family here).
i have been to Chain Lakes a few times, always caught my limit and then some L). useing #12 single hooks and Berkly Power Bait FL Red corn works wel to, worms,.. not so hot...
i have heard of pine Coule some.. and altho i have moved here, i have yet to go to pine Coulie.. i am going at end of this month.. i saw the post by BIGBADJOHN,.. and i will prob be at that dock in his pic's.. ( i only shore fish, no boat).. i am very friendly and love to talk to other fisherpersons.
hope some one from here will be there
I spin cast and i am looking for a fishing partner as it is very lonley fishing alone )) I am on ASIH, so $ is tight most times,. but, on the other hand, it leaves a lot of time for fishing,...
PS the ra=oad west at Stavley is 527 not 427 , sorry to slingshotz there
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/main.adp?countrycode=CA

So.. with that, i will say by for now..
Tight Lines Yaall
RedHeadedFisherman
welcome to the forum Red, I will be there from Thursday to Sunday, say hello, white hat and sunburn is me. I found any colour jig with a small piece of smelt works awesome, or a minnow.

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich