Thread: Pine coulee
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Pine Coullee Information (LOTS!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHeadedFisherman View Post
Hi All Fellow FisherPeoples.. I am new to this forum.. i have been reading this forum for some time and finallly decided to log on.
I live in Nanton AB so am close to Stavely, moved here last year from Edmonton due to i had a stroke and a quad-bypass, ( family here).
i have been to Chain Lakes a few times, always caught my limit and then some L). useing #12 single hooks and Berkly Power Bait FL Red corn works wel to, worms,.. not so hot...
i have heard of pine Coule some.. and altho i have moved here, i have yet to go to pine Coulie.. i am going at end of this month.. i saw the post by BIGBADJOHN,.. and i will prob be at that dock in his pic's.. ( i only shore fish, no boat).. i am very friendly and love to talk to other fisherpersons.
hope some one from here will be there
I spin cast and i am looking for a fishing partner as it is very lonley fishing alone )) I am on ASIH, so $ is tight most times,. but, on the other hand, it leaves a lot of time for fishing,...
PS the ra=oad west at Stavley is 527 not 427 , sorry to slingshotz there
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/main.adp?countrycode=CA

So.. with that, i will say by for now..
Tight Lines Yaall
RedHeadedFisherman
Well I went out to Pine Coulee for the first time and made some notes, so.. here is the lowdown

Pine Coulee Reservoir
Pine Coulee is part of the Willow Creek Provincia Park.
Camping Season: May 1st - October 15
Camping Fees: @20.00 per night
Operated by MD of Willow Creek
Information Phone Number: 403 225-6239 or 403 652-3351

Pine Coulee Reservoir
Fee: @20.00 per night/access to Pine Coulee campground

6km west & 4 km south of Stavely Alberta on SH 527 then 1km east on Township Road 140 Follow the boat launch signs on good paved roads ( till you get to Pine Coulee) Good Boat Launch.

Total # of Units: 25
Electriccal Hookups: 25

(Boating-Boat Launch-Fishing-Firewood-Potable Water)

Willow Creek
Fees: Contact MD of Willow Creek for information on camping fees.
Total # of Units: 40
(Firewood-Horseshoes-Phone-Playground-Firepits-Potable Water)

So.. with that, i will say by for now..
Tight Lines Yaall
RedHeadedFisherman
************************************************** ************************************************** ****************