View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
a hundred grand to have fish cops hiding in the bushes trying to keep everyone on the straight and narrow never mind implementation of the tag system? How many million did that cost for some tags scribbled with a magic marker that don't stick together plus all the research that justified this system in the first place. ? I would like to see the numbers on the money wasted to protect a fish that does more harm than good and doesn't even belong in many of these lakes in the first place. They need to swallow their pride and call it a total failure instead of continuing to protect a population of fish that aren't reproducing because they don't belong and that's how mother nature rolls, until they die of old age at the expense of the fish that were displaced and by catch victims of the walleye fad.
Wow, you are all over the place.

Enforcement is enforcement. Those costs exist regardless of the tag system. If anything the tags would make it a bit more obvious and "easier"...maybe even thus cheaper, for the F&W officer to determine poaching. By the way, I actually had a F&W officer jump out of the bushes at a boat launch and then check us. That was at a non-tag lake so your comments don't even add up there.

Who says walleye are not reproducing? Pigeon Lake? Can you name one to clarify?

That is your opinion it is a total failure. It certainly isn't mine.